Welcome to our first release note! We’re excited to highlight the many new features, updates, improvements, and fixes that we’ll be rolling out. Now that the product is powering a growing number of users, we want to keep you up to date as we build Tatem.
In addition to launching releases, we also are publishing our first blog post. While releases will be entirely dedicated to product updates, our blog will be used to highlight general business announcements, thought-pieces from our founder and team, and productivity best practices. Check out our first post announcing Tatem and our seed round.
Users can now submit feedback directly from the product by navigating to our search bar, clicking into the search modal, and then clicking the “text icon” bubble to the left of the exit button OR just searching for “feedback” and then clicking “Submit feedback or suggestions to our team.” This can be used for suggesting new features, requesting integrations, or general feedback and thoughts. The more feedback the better, so please let us know what you think.
• Updated styling for tasks (both grid and list view)
• Standardized font size for a more uniform design system and user interface
• Restyled due date and calendar functionality to be more intuitive
• Redesigned task modal in keeping with our new design
• Iterated empty states for new users (more coming soon)
• Added functionality for due date tags to turn red if the task is overdue
• Created separate category for pending users on the account page
• Squashed many, many bugs